Check your documents, but generally, the association is responsible for what is inside the walls, the exterior of the building, and the common areas. The unit owner is responsible for the inner wall and what is inside their apartment. 

Read More  

This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring your data is handled in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).