A lot of people including Jerome Powell who runs the Federal Reserve assume high interest rates will make housing cheaper. They believe that higher rates make houses less affordable and therefore, prices will decrease. There are many things wrong with this line of thinking, but they are missing an incredibly important concept. High rates may … Read more
- L.A. Rams Star Cooper Kupp Lists Off-Season Oregon Home With Training Facility For $3.5 Million
- Beginning with Pre-Approval
- U.S.’s Biggest Landlords Can’t Find Houses Either
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?