One year ago, mortgage rates started their rise, and people scrambled to buy homes. That means comparing March 2023 to March 2022 stats won’t make a lot of sense.
- L.A. Rams Star Cooper Kupp Lists Off-Season Oregon Home With Training Facility For $3.5 Million
- Beginning with Pre-Approval
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities