RESPA prohibits giving or receiving a thing of value for the referral of settlement service business for some mortgage loans. The law can be complicated, but it’s important to understand all of it to avoid potential future fines.
- L.A. Rams Star Cooper Kupp Lists Off-Season Oregon Home With Training Facility For $3.5 Million
- Beginning with Pre-Approval
- U.S.’s Biggest Landlords Can’t Find Houses Either
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?