It’s the eighth increase since March 2022, yet less than hikes three times higher last year. And while inflation improved, the Fed still calls future rate hikes “appropriate.”
- L.A. Rams Star Cooper Kupp Lists Off-Season Oregon Home With Training Facility For $3.5 Million
- Beginning with Pre-Approval
- U.S.’s Biggest Landlords Can’t Find Houses Either
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?