The latest development in mixed-use projects is the inclusion of healthcare facilities, which places residents steps from the services they need, and healthcare workers proximate to residences they desire.
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]