In Oct., Fannie Mae’s sentiment index hit a record low, but it rose in Dec. due to increased expectations that mortgage rates and home prices may decrease.
- 27 Best Valentine’s Day Gifts For The Home In 2023
- Sam Bankman-Fried Bought This Washington DC Townhouse, Now For Sale At Exactly What He Paid For It
- A Standout Estate Asks $13 Million In Quebec’s Prestigious Westmount
- Unspoilt Acreage In Montana’s Big Sky Country Hits The Market For $14 Million
- Homeownership Builds Your Wealth over Time [INFOGRAPHIC]