The firms says decarbonizing the global real estate market will cost about $18T, but the industry could reduce annual carbon emissions by 75% (6.2 gigatons).
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]