The DOJ alleged housing discrimination, and Meta changed ads to “reflect the eligible target audience” and measure “age, gender, and race/ethnicity distribution.”
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]