Buyers went from unhappy to not-quite-as unhappy. “Even small declines in rates and home prices … may not produce sufficient purchasing power,” says economist.
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]