The number of homes under contract fell for the sixth month, but Economist Yun expects to see a rebound as late-2022 interest rate drops affect pending sales.
- Biden-Harris Administration Announces New Actions To Protect Renters And Promote Rental Affordability
- Glacier-Surrounded Hunting Lodge Carries On A 100-Year Tradition In New Zealand
- Single Women Are More Likely To Own Homes Than Single Men In Nearly All States
- Why You Shouldn’t Fear Today’s Foreclosure Headlines
- $11 Million Condo In NYC’s Historic NoMad Area Stays True To Its Glory Days