It’s the fifth consecutive month for a pending-sales decline. They were lower year-to-year in all four U.S. districts and increased month-to-month only in the Midwest.
- Inside A Sprawling $8 Million Spread In One Of Colorado’s Prettiest Ski Towns
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]