It’s not illegal to have a marketing service agreement (MSA), but the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) rules do tie your hands a bit. Here’s what you need to know for a successful MSA that doesn’t break the law.
- You May Not Need as Much as You Think for Your Down Payment [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Salt Lake City, Dallas And Denver Are Expected To Have The Biggest Inventory Gains In 2023
- The ‘Invisible House’ In Joshua Tree, California Lists For $18 Million
- Millionaire Renters Have Tripled Since 2015
- Snag The Top Of A Towering 20th-Century Palace In Bilbao, Spain