National sales retreated for the 9th straight month, down 5.9% from Sept. and 28.4% year-to-year. Median home prices continued to increase, up 6.6% year-to-year.
- Renting Is Usually Cheaper Than Owning, But Not Always
- Housing Market Predictions For 2023: Home Prices Set To Fall For The First Time In A Decade
- Santiago Calatrava Celebrates The Reopening Of The Only Religious Structure Destroyed On 9/11 At The World Trade Center
- What’s Missing From This Real Estate Contract?
- Best Healthy Home Upgrades For 2023