NAHB says rising interest rates created a “housing recession.” The Nov. index of builders’ attitudes dropped 5 points to 33, when anything below 50 is negative.
- $8.5 Million Santa Fe Mansion Honors New Mexico’s Classic Architecture
- Rent Report Shows Pandemic-Era Trends Starting To Recede
- For Emily Dickinson’s Birthday, Visit Her New England Home
- Three Resort Hotel Residences In Mexico Offering A Year-Round Vacation Experience
- ULI, PwC: New Normal Solidifying As Real Estate Returns To Pre-Covid Norms