A referral “seller” uses fake IDs to prove they own a property and then ask an agent to list it for sale. The usual targets: Out-of-state owners without a mortgage.
- Housing Market Predictions For 2023: Home Prices Set To Fall For The First Time In A Decade
- Santiago Calatrava Celebrates The Reopening Of The Only Religious Structure Destroyed On 9/11 At The World Trade Center
- What’s Missing From This Real Estate Contract?
- Best Healthy Home Upgrades For 2023
- What’s Going on with Home Prices? Ask a Professional.