The sophisticated single-story, custom built in 2018 and reimagined since then, sits on a half-acre lot in one of Summerlin’s most desirable and sought-after neighborhoods.
- Your House Could Be the #1 Item on a Homebuyer’s Wish List During the Holidays
- $8.5 Million Santa Fe Mansion Honors New Mexico’s Classic Architecture
- Rent Report Shows Pandemic-Era Trends Starting To Recede
- For Emily Dickinson’s Birthday, Visit Her New England Home
- Three Resort Hotel Residences In Mexico Offering A Year-Round Vacation Experience