Mortgage rates probably will peak in 2023’s first quarter at a 22-year high of 7% before dropping to an almost two-year low of 5.8% by the end of the year, according to a Wells Fargo forecast.
- $8.5 Million Santa Fe Mansion Honors New Mexico’s Classic Architecture
- Rent Report Shows Pandemic-Era Trends Starting To Recede
- For Emily Dickinson’s Birthday, Visit Her New England Home
- Three Resort Hotel Residences In Mexico Offering A Year-Round Vacation Experience
- ULI, PwC: New Normal Solidifying As Real Estate Returns To Pre-Covid Norms