Freddie Mac: The 30-year FRM average rose to 7.08% from 6.95% last week – a return to the 20-year highs of 2 weeks ago, when rates topped 7%. A year ago, it was 2.98%.
- Renting Is Usually Cheaper Than Owning, But Not Always
- Housing Market Predictions For 2023: Home Prices Set To Fall For The First Time In A Decade
- Santiago Calatrava Celebrates The Reopening Of The Only Religious Structure Destroyed On 9/11 At The World Trade Center
- What’s Missing From This Real Estate Contract?
- Best Healthy Home Upgrades For 2023