In a world of car and bike shares, it should come as no surprise the sharing economy has come to upscale residential, with properties offering everything from musical instrument to kayak rentals.
- $8.5 Million Santa Fe Mansion Honors New Mexico’s Classic Architecture
- Rent Report Shows Pandemic-Era Trends Starting To Recede
- For Emily Dickinson’s Birthday, Visit Her New England Home
- Three Resort Hotel Residences In Mexico Offering A Year-Round Vacation Experience
- ULI, PwC: New Normal Solidifying As Real Estate Returns To Pre-Covid Norms