New construction took a growing piece of the housing-inventory pie as scores of new homes go up for sale and homeowners hold off listing during a market slowdown.
- Housing Market Predictions For 2023: Home Prices Set To Fall For The First Time In A Decade
- Santiago Calatrava Celebrates The Reopening Of The Only Religious Structure Destroyed On 9/11 At The World Trade Center
- What’s Missing From This Real Estate Contract?
- Best Healthy Home Upgrades For 2023
- What’s Going on with Home Prices? Ask a Professional.