NAHB’s economist calls it “mortgage lock-in effect.” Homeowners with a rate of 3% or less refuse to list their home even if they have a yen to move or upsize.
- Housing Market Predictions For 2023: Home Prices Set To Fall For The First Time In A Decade
- Santiago Calatrava Celebrates The Reopening Of The Only Religious Structure Destroyed On 9/11 At The World Trade Center
- What’s Missing From This Real Estate Contract?
- Best Healthy Home Upgrades For 2023
- What’s Going on with Home Prices? Ask a Professional.