Last week, home-selling platform Opendoor blamed “one of the most challenging real estate markets in 40 years” as it laid off 550 workers, and Wells Fargo is reportedly eyeing thousands of job cuts.
- For Emily Dickinson’s Birthday, Visit Her New England Home
- Three Resort Hotel Residences In Mexico Offering A Year-Round Vacation Experience
- ULI, PwC: New Normal Solidifying As Real Estate Returns To Pre-Covid Norms
- Why Texas Remains A Top Offseason Spot For Tax-Savvy Professional Athletes
- Holiday Gift Guide 2022: The Best Stocking Stuffers For Interior Design Lovers