Rate increases will likely change next year’s stats, but for the year ending in June, first-time buyers were fewer in number, older and moving farther than ever before.
- Renting Is Usually Cheaper Than Owning, But Not Always
- Housing Market Predictions For 2023: Home Prices Set To Fall For The First Time In A Decade
- Santiago Calatrava Celebrates The Reopening Of The Only Religious Structure Destroyed On 9/11 At The World Trade Center
- What’s Missing From This Real Estate Contract?
- Best Healthy Home Upgrades For 2023