A 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage averaged 6.95%, down from last week’s 7.08%, though drops are likely temporary after the Fed boosted interest rates earlier this week.
- ULI, PwC: New Normal Solidifying As Real Estate Returns To Pre-Covid Norms
- Why Texas Remains A Top Offseason Spot For Tax-Savvy Professional Athletes
- Holiday Gift Guide 2022: The Best Stocking Stuffers For Interior Design Lovers
- Home Sweet Home: The Emotional Benefits of Homeownership [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Tycoon Gordon Tang To Take Chip Eng Seng Private In Deal Valuing Singapore Developer At $412 Million