While the area saw significant losses, the winds did less damage than flooding. A relatively limited area saw catastrophic damage and most homes were spared.
- $8.5 Million Santa Fe Mansion Honors New Mexico’s Classic Architecture
- Rent Report Shows Pandemic-Era Trends Starting To Recede
- For Emily Dickinson’s Birthday, Visit Her New England Home
- Three Resort Hotel Residences In Mexico Offering A Year-Round Vacation Experience
- ULI, PwC: New Normal Solidifying As Real Estate Returns To Pre-Covid Norms