Unless a contract states that a copy of an escrow deposit must be sent to the seller, there is no legal obligation for a buyer or their agent to do so. You can politely ask for a copy of the check, but nothing in Fla. law or the contract requires it.
- Your House Could Be the #1 Item on a Homebuyer’s Wish List During the Holidays
- $8.5 Million Santa Fe Mansion Honors New Mexico’s Classic Architecture
- Rent Report Shows Pandemic-Era Trends Starting To Recede
- For Emily Dickinson’s Birthday, Visit Her New England Home
- Three Resort Hotel Residences In Mexico Offering A Year-Round Vacation Experience