It’s shaping up to be a battle of data versus perception to determine whether we actually are in a buyer’s market. We’ll break it down further and keep the score below.
- $8.5 Million Santa Fe Mansion Honors New Mexico’s Classic Architecture
- Rent Report Shows Pandemic-Era Trends Starting To Recede
- For Emily Dickinson’s Birthday, Visit Her New England Home
- Three Resort Hotel Residences In Mexico Offering A Year-Round Vacation Experience
- ULI, PwC: New Normal Solidifying As Real Estate Returns To Pre-Covid Norms