For the first time in 20 years (April 2002), the 30-year, fixed-rate average hit 7.08%. Last week it averaged 6.92%; last year it was 3.14%.
- Renting Is Usually Cheaper Than Owning, But Not Always
- Housing Market Predictions For 2023: Home Prices Set To Fall For The First Time In A Decade
- Santiago Calatrava Celebrates The Reopening Of The Only Religious Structure Destroyed On 9/11 At The World Trade Center
- What’s Missing From This Real Estate Contract?
- Best Healthy Home Upgrades For 2023